Sunday, February 22, 2015

Funny Face (1957) Remastered

This past Friday, I was over at a friends house after dinner and we decided to watch a film on Netflix. Some of my favorites were being suggested to us (Mean Girls, Clueless, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion), but I was in the mood for some Old Hollywood. As soon as 'Funny Face' popped up, I knew that was what I wanted to see. Luckily for me, my friend is pretty easy going and was down to watch it for the first time. 


If I said I have seen the movie a few times that would be a lie because I've probably seen it 20-30 times. Having seen this film that many times, I wasn't prepared for what was coming. The version of the film that was on Netflix has been remastered into HD. It was like watching it for the first time. Audrey, Fred, and Kay popped off the screen. The vibrsnt colors of the costumes and movie sets looked so beautiful and fresh. If you love this film, it is definitley worth while to check this out in Full HD.

Below I have put links to my previous posts about this wonderful film:

No comments:

Post a Comment