Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Julie London's Discography

I first heard Julie London's beautiful, sultry voice a few years ago while watching the Jayne Mansfield/Tom Ewell film 'The Girl Can't Help It.' Since that time, I find myself going back to discover more of her music. Up to now it has just been listening through You Tube, but I reached a point last week where I wanted more than what I could find on there. I found that her entire discography is available on iTunes... but with 29 studio albums under her belt, I wasn't able to spend almost $300.



That is... until I saw the great deal Amazon had on physical copies of her albums. I was able to get 17 of her albums for just under $50 with free shipping... thanks Amazon Prime! So maybe I wasn't able to get all 29, but I made a pretty good dent in collecting them all. I am still in need of 'Love on the Rocks', 'Latin in a Satin Mood', 'The End of the World', 'The Wonderful World of Julie London', 'Julie London', 'Feeling Good', 'For the Night People', 'Nice Girls Don't Stay for Breakfast', 'With Body & Soul', 'Easy Does It', and 'Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.'

If you haven't discovered the music of this talented song bird... you're missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment