You can learn a lot of things from classic movies, some things more useful... others not. Below are a few things you could learn from Dorothy Shaw & Loreli Lee in the 1953 film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
01. Nobody chaperones the chaperone
02. It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man
03. A man with "and valet" after his name is definitly worth while
04. Nine o'clock is when life begins
05. A kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever
06. Women should never admit their feet hurt
07. Certain hats are not be worn if you're in business
08. When love goes wrong, nothing goes right
09. Diamonds are a girl's best friend!
10. On your wedding day, it's alright to say yes
and here is a bonus fact you can learn from Loreli Lee: Coupons are like money!